Elevate your Christmas day roasties with this festive recipe!
Christmas is all about the comforting food we cook, surrounded by the ones we love and at maple&CO, we are always thinking about new ways we can incorporate different dishes onto the table. One of our favourite recipes we see year and year again is our rosemary roasties, because they are just too good to beat.
You will need:
- 1.5kg Maris Piper Potatoes
- 60g Oil of Choice (coconut, avocado, butter or duck fat)
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Flaked Seasalt (plus more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Peel the potatoes and cut them evenly into large bite-sized pieces
- Add the potatoes into a large pot of cold water to remove the starch
- When ready to cook, drain and cover again with cold water and salt
- Bring potatoes to boil and cook for 8 minutes Meanwhile in a small pan melt your chosen oil and add the rosemary on a low heat, this will infuse the oil.
- When the potatoes are ready, drain and put back into the same pot and add the rosemary oil, stir with a fork breaking up the edges to make them fluffy
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the baking tray making sure the potatoes aren’t touching eachother
- Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes and then turn and roast again for another 20-30 depending on desired crispiness
- While hot, season & serve
Let us know if you use this recipe, we love reposting pictures on our socials. Just tag us @mymapleandcouk on Insta!